The CBC as well as a Sudbury news website came out with articles back in January on how a Pride organization in Sudbury (Fierte Sudbury Pride) has recently been facing bigotry and doxxing attacks from “far-right extremists” and “white supremacists”. The National Telegraph conducted its own investigation into the matter to see what exactly had… Read More CBC Covers for Sexual Predator & ANTIFA Supporter at Pride Organization — The National Telegraph
Recently the government of Alberta released it’s report about Harm Reduction and supervised injection sites affecting it’s province. The report clearly states that supervised injection sites are not helping communities but in fact creating more problematic issues for public safety and how it only creates new users. The word reduction is used quite often with… Read More Why we should address Alberta’s report on a failed Harm Reduction program.
For your information. How the Canadian government imposed the band council system on Indigenous nations
Originally posted on Tony Seed's Weblog:
Posted below is an extract from Part III, Chapter 15 of the book Stolen Continents by Ronald Wright, which is a historical overview of the brutal impact of European colonization on the ancient peoples of the Americas. *** When it became clear during the late nineteenth century that the United…
TYENDINAGA MOHAWK TERRITORY– The powerful logistics corporation, Canadian National Railway, facilitates the movement of resources stolen from Indigenous lands on behalf of many of the world’s most powerful corporations in pursuit of profit through ceaseless development and the destruction of the world’s environment. CN Rail operates on tracks laying on lands stolen from the Mohawks in… Read More CN Rail Continues to Profit from Genocide by: Real Peoples Media
- Dozens of rallies are taking place against the controversial bill, which was approved by the lower house of Parliament this week but still awaits a […]
- The federal government is laying plans for the procurement and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.
- If there is no deal, New Year's Day will bring huge disruption, with the overnight imposition of tariffs and other barriers to U.K.-EU trade.
- Tens of thousands of wellness checks are done by police every year in Canada. High-profile cases of those needing help ending up dead have renewed […]
- Canadians are divided on who should get priority access to a coronavirus vaccine after front-line workers and first responders.
- At St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver – Canada’s first post-COVID-19 clinic – they are trying to unravel the long-term effects of the coronavirus.