Originally posted on Anti-Racist Canada:
Over the recent years, Soldiers of Odin have formed a chapter in the Greater Sudbury Area, This chapter prides itself to help their community such as volunteering at the local soup kitchen, picking up needles discarded throughout the city, and assisting the homeless with various donations. We’ve been paying close…
The CBC as well as a Sudbury news website came out with articles back in January on how a Pride organization in Sudbury (Fierte Sudbury Pride) has recently been facing bigotry and doxxing attacks from “far-right extremists” and “white supremacists”. The National Telegraph conducted its own investigation into the matter to see what exactly had… Read More CBC Covers for Sexual Predator & ANTIFA Supporter at Pride Organization — The National Telegraph
Recently the government of Alberta released it’s report about Harm Reduction and supervised injection sites affecting it’s province. The report clearly states that supervised injection sites are not helping communities but in fact creating more problematic issues for public safety and how it only creates new users. The word reduction is used quite often with… Read More Why we should address Alberta’s report on a failed Harm Reduction program.
For your information. How the Canadian government imposed the band council system on Indigenous nations
Originally posted on Tony Seed’s Weblog:
Posted below is an extract from Part III, Chapter 15 of the book Stolen Continents by Ronald Wright, which is a historical overview of the brutal impact of European colonization on the ancient peoples of the Americas. *** When it became clear during the late nineteenth century that the United…
TYENDINAGA MOHAWK TERRITORY– The powerful logistics corporation, Canadian National Railway, facilitates the movement of resources stolen from Indigenous lands on behalf of many of the world’s most powerful corporations in pursuit of profit through ceaseless development and the destruction of the world’s environment. CN Rail operates on tracks laying on lands stolen from the Mohawks in… Read More CN Rail Continues to Profit from Genocide by: Real Peoples Media
- “There was just too many people to control. They were on every corner, they were in every parking lot,” Wasaga Beach Mayor Nina Bifolchi said.
- The Saskatchewan Health Authority says people who visited the Golden Mile Real Canadian Superstore and the Avonhurst Drive Western Pizza they may have been exposed […]
- About 50 people living there self-evacuated before firefighters arrived. The person living in the unit was transported by paramedics with fire-related injuries.
- The crash occurred in Grand-Barachois, N.B., with police responding to the scene on Route 15 near the Cormier Village exit shortly after 9 p.m. Saturday.
- Health officials say the increase in cases is primarily due to community transmission of the virus and are asking Quebecers to limit their contact with […]
- Ottawa must increase health-care funding to provinces to tackle rapidly worsening delays, Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister said on ‘The West Block.’